Elite Cover Design
It’s not a secret that a potential reader’s decision to learn more about your book relies heavily with the appeal of your book cover. Although we’re all reminded to “never judge a book by its cover,” this simply isn’t possible with readers who have thousands of books from which to choose. So, how do you entice readers to purchase your book in mere seconds? Rutledge Hill has the answer: Capture and maintain intrigue through an enticing Elite Cover Design.
Remember, the front and back cover of your book is the first thing interested readers will notice when they pick up your book or view it online. You’ll work one-on-one with a skilled, professional cover designer who will be committed to creating a cover to complement your written work.
How it works:
- Your Rutledge Hill cover designer will conduct creative research on genre-specific cover trends to determine which design will maximize your book's impact in the marketplace
- Your designer will discuss with you three front cover concepts that reflect the feel of your book
- Once you choose your favorite concept, you and your designer will confirm the details about the design elements
- You will receive the first draft of the cover and have one round of free corrections
- After your designer incorporates any changes per your request to your design, you’ll receive your final cover as a PDF (Please note: any changes requested after the initial round of free corrections will incur a fee)